WHY I ADD WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES TO MY CALENDAR TOO



I want to be better about celebrating love. 

That daily decision to see someone and know them in all their beauty and ugliness and still pursue them. I think that’s admirable and for sure warrants praise! 

I strive to be better about rejoicing in peoples’ commitment to marriage. To not only mark up my calendar with birthdates, but to also add wedding anniversaries. I desire to be the kind of woman who honors my parents and future in-laws with a thoughtful card on this very important day.

Also, I seek to be the kind of Flight Attendant who celebrates with couples on their anniversary too and I’m so thankful to work for a company who encourages kindness and provides us with these cute little notecards to do so.

Are you celebrating the marriages around you?

Take Care,
Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts