Neuroscience Intern to Flight Attendant

Hey friends,

This was me in October of 2015.





How the heck did I go from being a neuroscience intern at UC Irvine to being a Flight Attendant?


Great question! Because those are... um... a bit different.

Well, guess what? 

I want to share that journey with you because out of college I was at a crossroads, overwhelmed by all the different paths my life could take, wondering and stressing over what God's will for my life was, and driven to please those around me.


And honestly, I don't think I'm the only one who's ever felt crippled by those thoughts. In fact, I know I am not.

Maybe you feel that way right now.


"What do I do with my life?"


This is dedicated to you. If you can glean any insight for your own life from my journey that's awesome! I want that for you.


At the very least I can offer you an interesting story.


Sound good?


Great!


Click here to read the next post. 


Take care,

Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts